Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

the marriage & cake post.


Temporary roommate has to get married soon to stay in the country, she was playing Cake just now as she was explaining the situation. As she was talking the Cake song repeated and I couldn't get over what a stupid song it was, once upon a time I asked someone to marry me in a note that included the words to that very Cake song, the embarrassment started to hit me as she went on about getting married, I hadn't thought about that in a long time. That note from a long time ago by the way was very thankfully destroyed by the restaurant staff at Dot's on Clinton Street. Thank fucking god. Alright I think I'm getting sick. Cake. What the fuck was that all about? Roommate just said "let me know if you want to hear different music" and I said no, this is fine.