Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a few of my favorites from today.



----------------------------------
#1
07.31.07 11:18a
Dear gorilla face with crazy eyes, I am so glad that the airlines lost 8 pieces of your luggage when you went on your three week vacation. I am also glad that you felt the need to email me from the cruise ship in expressing your temper and gorilla ways. It's too bad I had to get you into trouble for harassing me via email while you still had another week left of vacation, but if you weren't such a crazy-eyed gorilla, then perhaps none of this would've happened in the first place.

P.S. Everyone I know makes fun of your roaming eyeballs.

#2
07.31.07 5:07p
a little wine right now is making time fly by

#3
07.31.07 5:14p
why is everyone slow? i'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs gagging at the inefficiency.

#4
07.31.07 7:14p
I work with a bunch of crazies.