Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

rofl, rofl, & rofl.

NEW YORK - Paris Hilton plans to visit Rwanda as part of her post-jail commitment to use her celebrity status to bring attention to social causes. "I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie"

...

Hilton co-stars with Paul Sorvino and Alexa Vega in "Repo! The Genetic Opera," a movie about organ harvesting. The horror rock opera, based on a stage musical, is set in a plague-ravaged future where people can purchase new organs on the installment plan from a corporation called Geneco. The catch is that if the payments stop, the organs are repossessed.

...

Meanwhile, Hilton says she's planning to add eco-friendly touches to her new home in Beverly Hills, Calif. "I just bought the house and haven't been able to work on it yet," she says. "But I intend to."