Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fashion Weeks - Spring/Summer 2011.

I was mostly bored, which is probably why it took me forever to get through it. Maybe it's me. It probably is.

But I eventually found a few things to love in Paris.  (all images: style.com)

Gareth Pugh.  Perfectly sculpted neoprene and aluminum.



I thought there might be a point when I'd be over Asian design elements, but not yet.

Junya Watanabe


Limi Feu


I'm pretty sure Maison Martin Margiela's "vision" didn't have anything to do with interpreting every single fit issue I've been struggling with since I started sewing--


and knitting--


It's just a lucky coincidence that's all.

And I loved a lot about Viktor & Rolf.

The color palette is fantastic.


Everything looks comfortable and effortlessly executed, which means superior design and sewing.


Details (cuffs!)



And rad platforms.