Sunday, January 31, 2010



to get the bodice to lie flat & to prevent the skirt from bunching up along the waistband, i ended up adding 2 small darts to the bodice back & then widening the 4 darts on the skirt back which then had to be moved to align with everything that was going on with the bodice.

i also put the zipper in, finished all of the seam edges & added bias tape along the waistband which supposedly prevents it from stretching out.



i'd like to say i'm almost finished, but i'm not. i still need to set the sleeves, put cuffs on them, hem the dress, make a belt & belt loops & sew all the buttons on.