Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sewing Machine Steve.

sewing machine

I was looking for more information on Miss Burton's Domestic sewing machine and that's how I found Sewing Machine Steve in Virginia. Externally, the machine is in mint condition but I want to have it serviced before I start using it & I've been unable to find any repair shop in the bay area with consistently positive reviews or even more importantly, experience working on vintage machines.

Sewing Machine Steve, on the other hand, knows what he's doing. Check out some of the rad machines he's refurbished:


Visetti Super Deluxe - made by Toyota. Can you imagine the motor on this thing?


Fleetwood Deluxe



Steve explains exactly how to pack the machine for shipping and it doesn't look like shipping will be as expensive as I thought so I just might have Dennis the Menace ship it to Steve early next year.

0 comments: